1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Would It Be Possible To Remove This Smiley

Discussion in 'Social' started by reallydown, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Hi--I don't mean to be a pest, but would it be possible to remove this smily:die: ???? Anything even remotely resembling weapons/shooting makes me very nervous...

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

You know, I don't like that smiley either. I like these better: :angry-fla :cussing: :mad: :hit-boss:

4. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:eek: I am guilty of using that once...generally I HATE GUNS!!!! I also don't like the big gun pointing right at me on one of the forum pages!!! When anthony gets done with his moving adventure...you could let him know your views on the gun-stuff....My father was a gun fanatic!!! I do believe that he threatened me with a gun to keep the secret of his abuse of me...I don't have an exact memory of this but only a dark picture of a gun going off and feeling in a bullet whizzing just by my head...SCARY!!!! ....wildfirewildone...... .........KEEPING THE PEACE

5. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

Nam--I like those ones better too.

Wildfire--wow...that must have been sooo terrifying...

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi RD,

Can you tell me exactly what your concern is about the emoticon? It is an emoticon only, it is a representative image of violence, being shot. Does it not depict this correctly?

7. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

i don't know--i can't really articulate it...just the fact that there's a smiley shooting ...and smiling too...oh never mind...i'll just try to ignore it