1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Would You Betray Your Own Child?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Lauren Taylor, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Lauren Taylor

Lauren Taylor Policy Enforcement Banned

I just can't get over today. Thanks for putting up with my many posts and journals. I seen my father in the store today and we didn't speak to one another. He couldn't even look at me. I walked right past him I went to his house a few days ago to get the rest of my things as well as check on the dog. He even went his separate ways at the house. He can't even look at me. He came to the house today and I didn't know he did. I got into my truck today to go somewhere and discovered some mail on my windshield. He brought my mail and left it on the truck. He didn't ring the doorbell or knock on the door. I just don't know what else to expect to surface that he has been doing behind my back. I been nothing but repeatedly abused and going through these cycles of everything around me. When I came from College and moved back in momentarily, everything was different. I felt as thought I was living with saten because it was something off about him. He called me at 4 a.m.in the morning a few nights ago, lying like he didn't know who I was. I am completely estranged to him now. I don't call him at all. This is the first time I separated myself from everybody like I wanted to without calling to apologize or make up with them on their times. I can't believe my own Father decided to put my life in harms way because of money. I noticed something different about the house and I confronted him about what he been doing. I developed PTSD and it's hard to cope with everything. I been there for my Father, we did everything fun together. I was a daddy's girl. I wonder what else did he do because he won't face me. He haven't told anybody the truth.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
Show Sidebar