• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Would your t steer you wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I might agree with your therapist. I really hate the idea of divorce. I stayed married 25 years because I knew no one would marry me with four children. He was still a good father.

But you may have married for all the wrong reasons.

You may have married this TYPE of person because of her unhealthy past (like used to being treated that way all your life)

And now you want to be healthier. It's hard to work on setting boundaries when you live with someone who not only crosses those boundaries but also is not interested in changing - not interested in helping you.

How is staying married to a man who is not interested in your well being - a happy marriage?

Not sure how that became anonymous. (Sherlocktowatson)

I went for another consult. With a more experienced T. Who talked me through how my life would change and if i waz ready for it. We have young kids together. So i have got to try EverytHiNG before i finalize.
I did file. My husband never thought i would. He freaked out. And has been willing to work on marraige.
I took back the divorce. And he is trying so hard to be a good husband. Fighting every day to once in 3 months.
I m glad i didnt rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back