• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Wow... I Didn't Expect These Domains Would Be Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I thought I would just check to see what domains are available for PTSD related topics, and of all things which I thought would be history, I now got:

ptsdblog.com
ptsdblog.org
ptsdnews.com
ptsdnews.org

All of which will point here when they propogate through the DNS. I thought these would have been picked up easily by now, especially with the nature and size of PTSD across the world, and those coming online for help.

Must just be my lucky day or something???

Thanks for the info.!!!

:thumbs-up And TODAY is my Lucky Day for having read your post!!!! I will try them out!!! What is DNS???

A little expanding to capture more people looking for PTSD... the forum now owns:

AMERICANPTSD.COM
GLOBALPTSD.COM
GLOBALPTSD.ORG
GOTPTSD.COM
GOTPTSD.ORG
MYPTSD.COM
MYPTSD.ORG
NEWPTSD.COM
PTSDANGER.COM
PTSDANXIETY.COM
PTSDBLOG.COM
PTSDBLOG.ORG
PTSDCENTERS.COM
PTSDDEPRESSION.COM
PTSDDIAGNOSIS.COM
PTSDDIAGNOSIS.ORG
PTSDFORUM.ORG
PTSDGROUP.COM
PTSDHEALTH.COM
PTSDNEWS.COM
PTSDNEWS.ORG
PTSDNOW.COM
PTSDSCHOOL.COM
PTSDSTORE.COM
PTSDTREATMENTS.COM
PTSDUSA.COM
PTSDWORLD.COM
PTSDZONE.COM
WORLDPTSD.COM
WORLDPTSD.ORG

Yes, there are millions of domain names available within every realm of possibility, however; only some actually do anything, as some of these above are doing, being the provide relevant traffic here from people actively searching these aspects of PTSD. Sorry, my old marketing days coming out of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back