1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Xmas is Coming! Merry Christmas to All

Discussion in 'Social' started by Jen, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

To everyone on the forum I really hope you have a Merry Xmas.
    As a spouse of a PTSD sufferer I would like to thank you for being so open on the forum as it is a learning curve to understand what hubby is going through as it is has been difficult to understand in these last few years.
    This forum has been a real help!
    We come from all parts of the world so I suppose some of you lucky buggers will be having a white Xmas. I know we wont be!
    Merry Xmas from Jen in Hot Oz!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

Merry Christmas, and Blessings to you and everybody. i wish you all some peace this Christmas. i'm hoping the white stuff stays away til all my kids aare safely back through the mountains.

4. hannah

hannah Active Member

Thanks and a very happy christmasx

Although I am relatively new here - I would like to also thankyou all for your words of wisdom and support sharing experiences and reading the posts makes one realise that we should all count our blessings however small they may seem some days! thanks for one of the most precious gifts -

your time
    Wishing you a very happy christmas and a happier 2007

Attached Files:

5. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

Hannah, is that your tree? It is beautiful! and HUGE! I wish you the merriest!

6. hannah

hannah Active Member

Isnt it a beautiful image .... no it is a google image but it is very similar to ours thats why I chose it .....thanks Nam dont worry about the gifts.... people are under so much pressure at this time of year to "provide" when everybody is worried about the financial cost of giving. The real meaning of christmas has been lost for ages .... A smile costs nothing if you see someone without one give them one of yours.... peace and joy to allx

7. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Wishing everyone on the forum & their families a safe and happy xmas.
    May we all continue to learn, share, grow and help ourselves to become the best that we can be and look forward to a brighter future.:smile:

8. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

Merry Christmas to all! have a wonderful time with family.

9. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Merry Christmas to all... please have a rest, enjoy the holidays and leave trauma alone for a while. You might find with all the work you have done, with little rest inbetween, things just come together for you. Enjoy, have a drink, get merry and take care.

10. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Thanks Anthony I have a week off my boy is home for that week nice to have him around.
    I am going to get some serious housework and yard clean up done before any cyclones come along.
    Hopefully hubby will get the hint and get motivated. Hope Kerri Anne and Bub are doing well.
    Jen

11. dazednconfused

dazednconfused Active Member

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! Hope you get lots of goodies and surprises in your stockings that include many new blessings for the coming year too.

God bless!

Love you all.

dazed

12. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

Hell, we all deserve a break! To everyone here: rock on and be safe.

13. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

I hope everyone has a wonderful, stress-free Xmas and lots of time to rest. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar