1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Yay!!!! Jackson's Birthday was Lovely

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Tammy, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

Hello everyone
    I just thought I would share some news with you all. Yesterday was my eldest son Jackson's 2nd birthday. I now understand the comments 'it sems like only yesterday they were born'! It is kind of sad to know that he is growing up...

We had a really good day actually. We woke up and Jackson opened all of his presents, then LAex cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. We went to the beach for about an hour and got home jsut as the rain started. Jackson got heaps of phone calls and text messages, and then I cooked a lovely roast lamb for dinner.

At the end of the night, we all went to bed happy!

I guess we can't wish for much more than that.

Tomorrow I am taking Jackson to see his Dad, as his Dad couldn't see him yesterday due to his working, but they (being Wil and his family) are throwing Jackson a party!

So far he has celebrated his birthday 5 times, tomorrow makes six! And we will be opening more presents when he gets back form his Dad's on Tuesday due to them not being delivered on time for his actual birthday... He is one lucky boy.

Tammy

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Kathy

Kathy I'm a VIP

Sounds like a lovely day Tammy! Happy Birthday to Jackson from myself and all of our family as well. They do grow up so fast don't they?

4. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Yeh Tammy Happy Birthday to him I am glad that things went well!

5. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Glad to hear it went so well Tammy! He is one spoiled B-Day boy! lol

bec

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Happy birthday to the little fella Tam.