1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Yeah, Gets Better, Punched in Nose

Discussion in 'General' started by permban0077, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

That pretty much sums it up... No full swing, but 300 lb swinging hurt. Nose feels better I hit the floor but just one side hurts now and feels stopped up... Woke him to go get our kid breakfast.

He feels bad... Me worse.

I SWEAR I will stop asking what next... Who has an avalible bed to hide under?

And hubs is all pissed now at me wanting him to come get me to drive me in. One thing to follow but another to go alone. He won't come drive me in...

What was there about PTSD taking a break? So sick of people now. Need a PTSD break now. I feel like snapping and want to run off again, yes that is why I get it... It gets like this I take off.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

A friend of mine from grad school once told me that when she gets anxious she hears "road songs:" which illustrates her desire to bolt.

You can hide under our bed, but it is rather dusty under there. Hope you don't have allergies :)

4. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

What do you mean, woke him to go get our kid breakfast? Did you startle your husband or something veiled? Are you ok?

5. permban0077

Yeah, it was accidental, the ex did it. Just a sore nose. He is notorious for spoiled food as the boy is never here, until now. He will buy for a visit but not throw stuff out afterwards and our son was up trying to find something for breakfast and I could not find him anything so went to go wake his dad and get him to go take him to get something.

Harder on my son really... He has his mom and dad under one roof, and he loves it even though he has been told it is just till I get my van out of the shop.

6. nov_silence

nov_silence Well-Known Member

Has this happened before?

7. permban0077

This ex was never abusive (he snapped once during divorce) and has tried to make up for since, as it added to the PTSD I already had; we did not know I had it though as was undiagnosed. (Unlike my first evil ex, who was abusive to the extreme hitting me even when pregnant and very purposeful)

Had I had not been the one who woke him he would have clocked the boy. He was asleep and it was accidental. You gotta realize this a huge man, I just had my face at the wrong place! Just pissy as it seems like it just keeps getting "better" the longer I stay something goes wrong... But no it was not purposeful. When you sart somone that big... well it can be painful. He is hard to wake as he has sleep apnea and wears a mask that is kind of loud so no hollering to wake, you have to shake him and be close.

If anything I would have been worried about being here is sexual undertones in conversation. Which he has actually been pretty well behaved as compared to normal. Maybe because our son has been up our butt. He just says he is really going to miss me. If that is the worst then I won't bitch. I could give him shit and tell he did not miss this AM LOL... Down side he is easy to wake at night and will be up at all hours and is a hard morning sleeper. He is a shift worker. Yes, I know this guy inside out and if he did not snap that one night years ago... He would be a perfectly gentle giant as far as aggression.

8. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Uck, girl, bad week all the way around. My step-mom has sleep apnia also. LOL, my dad teases that he is sleeping with darth vadar. She is also very hard to wake up. Hope your nose feels better and you get moved aokay.

Bec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar