• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research York University Student Searching For Just A Few Willing Participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompspa

New Here
Hello I am new here. I am a journalism student looking for victims of PTSD. If any of you are willing to answer a few questions on your struggles for an article assignment I am working on please let me know. I live with someone who suffers terribley from PTSD from a workplace accident so I know how difficult it can be and my article will help people understand that PTSD doesn't only derive from war veterans. Privacy will of course be taken seriously. Only my professor will see this and if you wish to use your screen name that is completely fine with me. It will only be a few questions and shouldn't take too much time.

Thank you in advance.

Question: are you aiming for people who exclusively aren't war vets? As in PTSD from everything but combat?

To Kaia. That was my original plan only to illustrate that PTSD has an impact over the larger general population too. However, if you are a veteran looking to participate your voice should definitely be heard as well in order to remain unbiased and fair to the PTSD community.

To shimmerz. Thank you so much! would you just want to do this through the conversation area of the website or would you prefer to email me and I can give you all the questions and you can email me back with your answers?

To LuckyDuck as long as you have the feelings I am here to listen! Sometimes these types of things are better self-diagnosed. nobody knows your mind quite like you do.

Mine's not from a workplace accident or from combat, but as a person with non-combat PTSD, I'm willing to answer a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back