• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

You Know You Have PTSD When...

& When I feel completely disconnected to everyone around me here in this city and feel like they are mostly all talking in an alien dialect and I pretend to seem engaged and plugged in to their conversations but I am actually trying not to dissociate from the drone of nothingness when some (not all) are expressing themselves, then I log in and wham no longer feel like the two headed monster anymore and feel grounded and in real time and okay with it. hmm...

Today wanted to go to the Whitaker Bank baseball park and enjoy a game and some yummy food, good conversation, and a temporary distraction from being so like the cat on a hot tin roof yet honestly don't really want to go, and I'm finally being honest with myself now, and like it's better to stay home, and way too much activities, information, input, etc. (egads!) going on there to be able to handle all of that excess stimuli! :eek::confused::sick:. Jade

Back