• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

You Know You've Been Dissociating/being Absent Minded When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one fits: I took this mornings breakfast meds (which do not include any psyche meds, last night before bed, you didn't sleep a wink all night and didn't discover this until you got your box of meds out this morning and find that this mornings pills are mission from it. It takes awhile for you to figure out why this mornings pills are missing from the box, until you notice that last nights are sitting there all pretty waiting to be taken, but not, oh no, NOT this morning will you take them, because they will make you sleepy all day! (Yes, your sleepytime meds from last night are still in the box!).

When you can't recognize any of your names because people you loved hearing them from are no longer with you

When all you remember about many situations is you moved because someone had to do that and you happened to be that someone but you have no idea what was going on

When it doesn't hurt you space out, what hurts is you have to come back from it. Let me goddamn rest with mine, f*ck sake.

Oh no... I have worked with Alz/dementia patients for the past 24 years.... I am sending prayers for a good outcome in your testing..... please please come back and let us know something......I hope it is the meds you are on, anything but that..... in my thoughts and lots of hugs if you accept them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back