• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Your Day In Emoticons

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sleep::rolleyes::bookworm::rolleyes::tdown::unsure::shy::headphone::wideeyed::meh::banghead::sour::shifty::mad::meh::O_o::shy::hungry::rolleyes::headphone::bookworm::happy:

happy dog.jpg

:coffee::grumpy::grumpy::mad::cry::blackeye::inpain::inpain::mask::meh::sour::cry::cry::sleep::sleep::sleep::(:(:meh::sorry::poop::mad::(:grumpy::arghh;:cry::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:sleep:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::eek::tdown::O_o::(:wideeyed::hungry::):):hug::eek::hug::inlove::arghh;:stop::happy::(:mad::sick::hungry::eek::cry::hug::bookworm::bored::whistling::sleep:

:cry::coffee::coffee::cry::eek::eek::eek::cry::(:confused::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead::meh::O_o::facepalm::inpain::inpain::inpain::sleep::sleep::sleep::inpain::inpain::cry::cry::depressed::mad::O_o::mad::speechless::meh::sleep:

:sleep::oops::sick::shy::nailbiting::nailbiting::facepalm::banghead::banghead::facepalm::grumpy::lurking::eek::eek::eek::(:mad::shifty::tdown::facepalm::shifty::unsure::bookworm:...the first three hours.

:sleep::(:confused::p:wideeyed::sleep::whistling::cautious::depressed::grumpy::hungover::hungover::hungover::inpain::inpain::meh::singing::wacky::sleep::inpain::inpain::inpain::bawling::yuck::(:cry::cry::cry::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::inpain::poop::sleep::banghead:

...my stomach didn't like me today...and I'm pissed at the doctors for never giving me an answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back