• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

53,000 Attendance, No Symptoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I went to the State of Origin decider match last night here in Melbourne, with a sold out crowd of 53,000+, and no symptoms to show from it. This would be the first time that such a huge crowd has given me no negative affects. I have continually just kept pushing myself on the crowd issue, exposing myself in controlled doses to them, so I can get past another issue from PTSD, and it looks as though its finally starting to work.

Just wanted to talk about this, just to continually show people you need to keep pressing yourself, with some control, to all these negative aspects of PTSD to help you get past them. If you don't expose yourself in controlled bursts, then you will never get past them, and move onto other facets that are impedeing your lifestyle.

I am stoked! Oh, by the way... my team, Qld Maroons took it out and won the series... which just made it all that much better for me. Whoo Hooo.... go Queensland!

yes congrat anthony some more good news....and to go to a game with such a big crowd no wonder your stoked about it..go baby....makes pressing yourself worth it when you hear it can get us there....grouse.....

Thanks all... I think this is more a demonstration of pushing those little things once past the worst of PTSD. Probably not something I would recommend whilst in the thick of the shit (PTSD), because it will make you worse, that's a near guarantee...

A few more little issues that I have to press myself on, and I should be right to go into some other prospects... ie. my personal trainer course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back