• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Buddy of Mine - Homeless, But Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

MyPTSD Pro
This guy is a local homeless that I befriended several years ago (actually I had arrested him). Over the years Iv'e got to know him pretty well and look out for him (Food, clothes, a hotel room when the weathers really bad but he won't stay inside, yatta, yatta). He has family in another state (well off) but he "can't live by the rules". Anyway the other day I was checking on him and as I pulled up he shouted "Hey Bro, look at my new sign" he was proud of it, knows I carry a camera and wanted his pic taken.

Attachments

• DSCN0005 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0005 (Small).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 140
Hi Terry
Seen picture of the old bloke with the plaquard, seems a harmless soul. Just keep an eye out for him, make sure he stays out of trouble from local youths, you know what they can be like.
Cheers Tell
Scott:occasion:
PS Its a pity you don't stay local, we could go out for a pint of beer and have a chat.

Hi Terry

I would like to say that you must have a beautiful soul to see beyond what most of society probably would of your friend. (just another homeless guy) Good on you!

I love the sign! At least he's honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back