• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Bump In The Night - Ghosts In The Attic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Fraser

MyPTSD Pro
When I was staying at Hollybush House (for Combat Stress Veterans), there is a Grey Lady. The house used to be a hospital during WW1 and one of the nurses fell in love and married a wounded soldier. When the soldier went back to Flanders he was killed in action, and this nurse commited suicide in the attic.
Now every so often especially at night. You can smell the scent of perfume in the corridor. And that is the sign that she has passed by. Well one night one of the clients who was a young lady was walking along the corridor and she felt somebody pushing her. But there was nobody there, just the smell of perfume in the air.
Spooky Eh.
Have you any views or experiences on this subject. I would be delighted to hear from you.
Cheers
Scott:thumbs-up

Scott- after living in Savannah GA for two years, during my college years I had enough experiences and stories to make me believe in ghosts. Two events in perticular still give me chills when I think about them.:biggrin:

I absolutely believe in ghosts. I do not know, nor speculate about what occurs after death, as I do not know, and won't until that time, but I do believe the body has a soul, and that soul or spirit is what sometimes remains here... well infact, that is a little incorrect, because I don't know if they go anywhere else actually. Beliefs are an indiviual thing, and I do not push mine down anothers throat, nor would I expect another to do the same, especially here. Do I believe there is a god? Out to lunch on that one. Do I believe that we have a soul? Yes. Do I believe we live amongst others we cannot see? Yes, I do believe ghosts exist, for whatever purpose, I do not know, but there are far too many instances where science or deception cannot rule out the facts that something happened or showed up.

My son took a pic at the myrtle plantation in Lousiana. They want to use it in a book. Story goes the house slave poisoned the cake she made and killed off the kids, she as a result hung. In the pic it looks like a small child peeking out of the empty house and the curtain is drawn back. I think you have to have a little imagination to see the child ;) but the curtain is being held back no doubt. Will have to wait until my mind clears to post it (I screw up attaching pics and everything is just a little harder to figure out these days)

There is a lot of old houses and castles in the UK that are haunted.
I remember when my Great-grandmother died, for about a week after her death there was always a knock on the window at precisely 6pm. Now we lived one floor up and this scared the "You know what" out of us, until the local minister came round and performed an exorcism in the house and after that there was nothing.
Weird Eh?
Scott:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back