• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Cause For Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolette

Supporter Admin
Hi All

Just thought you should know the forum is coming up to it's second birthday early September. :clap: I will have to check the exact date with Anthony but I think he said the 6th.

I think it is a perfect opportunity to acknowledge the wonderful purpose of the forum, all Anthony's hard work and commitment and the great work of the Editors & Moderators. I won't name anyone personally for fear of missing someone. :occasion:

A personal note to Anthony..........

I'm proud of you for all of your good hard work maintaining this forum and for all your passion in helping others....:kiss: Love you!

Anthony,

I would like to personally thank you too. It's a wonderful community, full of warm , trusting, and great people.

It wouldn't be here without you as the brain child of it though........So big thanks again.

When is the party????? You know 2nd birthday party!!!!

Wen

Woo-hoo! *breaking out party hat* What time's the party????

Congrats and thanks to Anthony for this forum. Agreeing with Claire that this is definately a sucess story.

Lisa

Wow, time certainly flies. I will have to concur that this forum and everyone here working on them self is a true success. I am beyond grateful Anthony took this task on. Thank you so much, Anthony. Big hugs to you for your wonderful contribution to mankind.

Well done mate, and to all your helpers. I for one have gained a great deal and moved forward in my life thanks to this forum. Now i must get back to sewing my costume dont want to pick you up half naked do we ? or do we, good photo to show the forum, MMMM have to think about that one.

Well done Anthony. This forum is wonderful in so many ways and I can't even begin to describe how much it has helped our family. I wish you, the forum, and all members many more years of happiness and success.

Reactions: nie
Anthony, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you. This has become a place of solace for me, and I know that this has been a significant undertaking - and as such, the gratitude that I have for you and all of the editors and moderators is tenfold.

Good on you, Anthony. This is the best PTSD forum on the internet, no exaggeration. Much thanks to you and all here. Much appreciated, for bringing Evie back to us especially.

Jim.

Thanks all... again though, the thanks should always lay with everyone, not just me. I didn't build this place myself, the members did.

I think a 2nd birthday video chat will have to be in order.... Flashcoms are doing the update at present, so it should all be good well and truly by then for the video side of things.

Anthony,
I realize Im a little late here as usual but a huge thank you for all the hard work you have done and all the people you have helped are helping and will help I think that you don't get enough thanks for everything. It takes a real special person --(you) to build this forum to help others that have the very same condition that you have ptsd to help us with the ups and downs and the ups and downs I m sure you went thru building this. A standin Ovation to you and I cant wait for the party. Thank you for everything Anthony

Yes Anthony thank you.

You may say it's us members, but it was your dream and you made it reality.

I wouldn't have gotten this far without the forum or you.

Congrats!

bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back