• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Aaahhhh! totally stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora

MyPTSD Pro
I am feeling totally stressed but wanted everyone one to know thT i AM ok right now but have taked ativan 3 times today and I have not taken any in a month. The panic has taken over today as well as the shaking, I am actually finding it hard to type. Anyone and everyone please send me courage. The hearing is as 11:00 am, so please be sending good thoughts my way.
Take Care
Pandora

Have courage, Pandora! You are doing the right thing for yourself and for others. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Pandora, I know that right now you are in the hearing and I am praying for you in my own way and you are in my thoughts!!!!! Stay strong, its almost over now.....and Woo Hoo by the time you read this it will be behind you and you can get on with living.......(((((Hugs)))) for a job well done....

Thanx portabella...........i am so glad it is over, now 20 weeks until the decision. pray for me. (ha ha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back