• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Access To Forum Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberjack

Confident
Has anyone else had a site for Zender products come up and block acess to site. I couldnt get acess last night, it wouldnt let me threw without downloading this product???????????????????

Had the same problem last night as well MJ last time I tried getting thru was at 0300hrs then I gave up, prob for the best needed sleep

Has anyone else had a site for Zender products come up and block acess to site. I couldnt get acess last night, it wouldnt let me threw without downloading this product???????????????????

:mad: That happened to me last night also!!!! It's happened one other time....Just have to wait it out and don't download product....I think it's a "spammer" type nuisance!!!!!!:angry-fla wildfirewildone

Yes this happened to me. I DLd it and it f'd up my computer. blah. but i got rid of it. I was scared i got banned or something...

Hmmmm.... this doesn't sound good.
I'm hoping it isn't stupid hackers... with nothing better to do than to give people a hard time and the run-around.... grrrr

Just a question... were all of you typing the address manually into the address bar? or were you accessing it linked from your "fav" pages (or whatever it's called on your computer)??

That happened to my uncle as well, when he was on last night. He asked me to download the Zend thingie, but I told him no, as it might have been spam or whatever. Anyways it seems to be resolved now? Although I've had trouble accessing the site for weeks, practically daily. I get a DNS error, but then when I click "Detect Network Settings", the site comes up.

Haven't had any problems like this (knocking on my head)...

I am on Mozilla Firefox too, but I also have spyware and virus protection working too.

I figured that access had changed (been on sites where that's happened) and clicked on the download button. The next page had a link to a live chat, so I clicked it and asked if access had changed and the person on the other end (where ever THAT was LOL) said that there were server problems and that's why I couldn't access this site.

Just thought I'd FYI.

Well I'm still having the same DNS error this morning, but I'm pretty used to it. I figured it was the fault of my computer, because it's old and has some issues. That's interesting about Firefox, bec and kim. I have both Firefox and IE, but have been using IE lately. I'm going to try Firefox and see if it's any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back