• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Accomplishment & Sucess The Past 6 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomy

MyPTSD Pro
External sucess that Bloomy has accomplished is -
accomplished two schoolcourses and passed examens in both of them. Wonder over all wonders. Its been pretty tough also since both schools had schooldays on the same days.
But - Bloomy did it.
And Ive applied for jobs. Yesterday I was at interwiew as schoolassistant. They called me today. And offered me the job! I talked wirh counsler before the interwiew about that It might not be the right job, but that I where going to do the best on the interwiew anyway as an examen for my self to see if I could get it. I did!
This is a big accomplishment as many of you here knows Bloomy cried a lot about being unemployed and the bad economy that follows.
Have to think about wether to say yes to this job and weight if its advicable do.

Internal:
Bloomy is more calm within her self. The ptsd stress seems to calm down. Bloomy seems to might overcome this.

@GrayOwl each and every day the small steps - thats right.

Thanks for support guys :)

I said yes to the job now. They answered they are happy that I said yes (wow really - happy that I said yes....!!!!!)
And Bloomy is so scared, terrified and shaky shell need a holiday to digest this.

@aut555 wonder if ptsd also has caused me to be afraid of life? As in that I where more insecure about such things as working. And to have a life I need to begin to enter it? If you understand what I mean?
Thank you :-) - Im terrifiedly exited - itll be a diferent year for Bloomy and new challenges. I hope the new year brings you blessing aut555.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back