• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Addiction help in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
It requires a service code from anyone outside of Ontario, just as a note.

It's very interactive, which is pretty cool. I haven't checked out the companion app yet.
For community support it directs you to AA, NA, or CA.
It's organized in a simple, neat, clutter free way that's also appealing.

I am not fond of my inability to control the videos.

That's all I have so far.

Last edited:
Just had a meeting and found this resource. It sounds like an excellent one.

If anyone decides to give it a try, please provide feedback. It may be helpful to others.
This seems very misleading. Addictions are not cured and I wouldn't try to start smoking again. You just want to make money falsely saying it can be cured? Shameful.

You just want to make money falsely saying it can be cured? Shameful.
@SallyO - the member was simply sharing a resource they came across. We don't allow self-promotion, which you can read about in the Community Constitution:
No Self-Promotion or Advertising: Members are allowed and encouraged to recommend anything that has helped them on their journey to recovery. However, no member is allowed to promote themselves or their web content in any way, nor is it acceptable to post advertisements for goods, products, or services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back