Affirmations!! say something nice about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

MyPTSD Pro
Sounds almost like an intreguing personal add....YOU Go. ?

Thank you @TruthSeeker. :) I didn't really intend for it to come off that way...I got the information for my post from a personality test I took, as it highlighted a few positive characteristics that I possess. It is kinda funny tho now that you mention it. Laugh out loud. :D

Last edited:

Mee

MyPTSD Pro
I have learned to ask for help! I never could before. Today I asked a nurse I know for advice about my burn and she had me send her a picture and is having me change what I do - And it doesn’t feel like I failed at all. Or have been a pain. She was fine to help me - she was happy. She likes me as much as I like her.

TruthSeeker

MyPTSD Pro
I have learned to ask for help! I never could before. Today I asked a nurse I know for advice about my burn and she had me send her a picture and is having me change what I do - And it doesn’t feel like I failed at all. Or have been a pain. She was fine to help me - she was happy. She likes me as much as I like her.

Asking for help is not a failure in knowledge or character....it is just plain smart! Way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.