• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Airing Issues About Posts On Profile Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimmerz

MyPTSD Pro
I feel like when a thread is locked or someone has been reprimanded in a posting, that I have seen at times people literally going to the other parties Profile Page and continuing the conversation.

I am not reporting or creating a ticket about it because i have seen it often enough that I want to know (and everyone else to know) what the policy is on this.

What is considered proper for posting on a persons profile? Is it is place to post obviously contentious dialogue?

Thank you.

The policy is: report something if you believe it is violating the rules.

What you describe would be potentially a personal attack.

There are too many situations that are too varied, for there to be a general rule on this. So: report. Otherwise, we may not know about it.

And remember: no-one is anyone else's keeper. Meaning, if something bothers someone I'd prefer to hear about it from that individual directly. Hearing from a third party is also useful - don't get me wrong - but being concerned on behalf of others is a kind of mind-reading, and not always accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back