• All donations and upgrades are manually verified and approved within 24hrs.
  • Upgrades are ongoing. Learn how to save your bookmarked posts.

All I want to do is sleep...

I can relate to it being about frustration. I frequent the Internet and news sites from multiple sources. I had to get all angles of everything going on because of so much bias and animosity from one side or another. There is plenty to be thoroughly absorbed in going on in the world right now. It’s enough to obsess over and prevents sleep all together. I had to stop because it was getting out of control. I would go several days with just a few hours of sleep each night. With my workload, that is just crazy.

Between COVID-19, protest updates and keeping an eye on goings on in and around China, it is no wonder I could not sleep.

I had to just make myself stop. I made a conscious decision I would only read a couple of articles and maybe watch the local news. I made myself stay away from politics as well. That was about a month ago and I do believe my sleep has improved. But you are correct, boredom is an issue.

Perhaps limited time set aside for different things throughout the day is in order. This might curtail obsessing over any one thing.

Thread starter #4
Well, I just slept from 8AM till just almost 3PM, after having had a good night of sleep. All I've done today is take a shower, eat lunch and Sleep. I ate lunch at noon, didn't even cook it. Just ate it.

Oh, and I called the bank to see what my balance is. I hope to stay awake until bedtime now. I doubt I will be able to manage it though. I will try.

Well, I just slept from 8AM till just almost 3PM, after having had a good night of sleep. All I've done today is take a shower, eat lunch and Sleep. I ate lunch at noon, didn't even cook it. Just ate it.

Oh, and I called the bank to see what my balance is. I hope to stay awake until bedtime now. I doubt I will be able to manage it though. I will try.
well done for taking care of the simple things. Self care/eating/finances/sleeping. Sometimes this is all we can manage but you did it! Congrats.

Top Bottom