• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Alone on X-mas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

becvan

MyPTSD Pro
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to start this thread for those of you alone on X-mas. I spent many many years with no place to go or people to visit and it was depressing to say the least. So for those of you in this situation, this thread is for you.

My x-mas starts today, but I will be on and off this board as much as possible, in between hopping grandparents houses and available to talk. I will be on here tonight after 9 pm (central standard time for us and canada) and probably up quiet late.

If anyone else will be on for x-mas and have a time available, please post it so that our memebers know they may not have us in physical form, but we are with them...

Bec

Yep, I am home alone this Christmas.... though going out soon to friends and having a Christmas lunch, as it is Christmas day here already...

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy your holidays.

Hi Merry Christmas,

Yep, hubby & I are alone this Christmas... Feeling abandoned. It's 6 PM pacific time and we will be off and on here tonight.. We don't get his kids this year and my daughter went w/her boyfriend to his parents.
My hubby is in a funky ... no body gives a --- about us or him or family etc..
PTSD is kicking and making it worse.... I haven't been able to say or do anything to help. We went to town, picked up some stove pipe and put in our new stove. That sorta helped. But when he talked he was pissed off about my daughter being gone.. he feels it's because of him. It's not. We didn't decorate, no tree, no anything.. (mostly no $$$). So anyway if anyone wants to chat give a holler I am leaving the chat line open....

I wasn't alone this Christmas, I was with family and had a pretty decent time. However, I spent the last 5 Christmases alone, so I know what it's like. I hope everyone was able to get through the holidays okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back