• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u mean by alert? In a good way or bad? Hypervig alert or zen focus concentration alert?

I heard of ALA also but have not tried the supplements. I think flax seeds have ALA

It doesn't make me "alert" like coffee, for example, and it doesn't even make me more focused. I take 600mg every morning with a multivitamin and a handful of other supplements. I believe that ALA provides a variety of appreciable health benefits, so I'm sticking to it.

What do u mean by alert? In a good way or bad? Hypervig alert or zen focus concentration alert?

I heard of ALA also but have not tried the supplements. I think flax seeds have ALA

In a good way. Like more with it.

It doesn't make me "alert" like coffee, for example, and it doesn't even make me more focused. I take 600mg every morning with a multivitamin and a handful of other supplements. I believe that ALA provides a variety of appreciable health benefits, so I'm sticking to it.

I found an article somewhere where a guy swears by it for PTSD and so that's why I got on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back