• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

And she's back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punky143

MyPTSD Pro
The auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations have returned. When one of my parts is brought up in therapy no matter if it's us or our t, the symptoms appear. I have already gone to the doctor and was cleared and its determined psych related. It's a part who probably knows everything about our traumas.
I'm frustrated though that I can't make it just go away on its own. I'm talking about the visuals, feeling bugs crawling on my eyelashes, seeing bugs fly away from our face and when it happens we wonder if it was real or not and ultimately realizing it probably wasn't. Sometimes we get distracted by a part who comes out of nowhere and stands in the corner of my t office and stares and us.
I realize this may sound nuts to some people but this is my experience. Does anyone else experience any of this?

The auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations have returned. When one of my parts is brought up in therapy no matter if it's us or our t, the symptoms appear. I have already gone to the doctor and was cleared and its determined psych related. It's a part who probably knows everything about our traumas.
I'm frustrated though that I can't make it just go away on its own. I'm talking about the visuals, feeling bugs crawling on my eyelashes, seeing bugs fly away from our face and when it happens we wonder if it was real or not and ultimately realizing it probably wasn't. Sometimes we get distracted by a part who comes out of nowhere and stands in the corner of my t office and stares and us.
I realize this may sound nuts to some people but this is my experience. Does anyone else experience any of this?
I don't think it sounds nuts. I haven't had that exact experience no but can relate to different parts of myself turning up in the therapists office. I don't have clearly defined parts so all parts are always there. Some surface or become more prominent and I don't necessarily get to choose who comes up. And that frustrates me. So I relate to that aspect.

I also get wanting to know if something was real or not.... can you just let this past be present and show you whatever they are showing without trying to figure things out? Hard to do and perhaps as silly suggestion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back