• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anger Management - I Suffer Severe Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Here
to all in the forum my name is peter and i have joined your forum because i have a problem, because i loose my temper and take it out on my partner sometimes (not physicaly) it is making us drift apart and i don't want this as i love with all my heart but i don't know what to do i know i need some sort of anger management but i don't know where to turn is ther anybody in here that could maybe offer me some advice any help would be much appriciated.
peter a scared and angrey person :hit-boss: .

Peter,

Welcome to the forum. We have some information regarding Anger Management on this forum.....having a read might be a good start. Is your anger PTSD generated?

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forum. Peter, what do you perceive your anger from? For example, are you just angry with no explanantion? Do you know why you have this anger, but just don't know how to get past it? What has happened in your life to create this anger?

Anger is not an emotion, it is an emotional response to emotions, like rage, violence, verbal abuse... all emotional responses, or actions if you like, to an emotion itself. Finding the emotions is the key to calming anger. Once you find and deal with the core, the pinnacle (anger) no longer has footsteps to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back