• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anxiety coming on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janincalif

New Here
I just found out yesterday that my daughter has covid pretty bad and now I haven't heard back in almost 24 hours and I am on the brink of anxiety out of control. I have no way to get a hold of her other than email and she is so tiny and fragile. Its bringing back memories of the night I Iost my mother and I'm not quite sure how to cope with all this.

No, no one. There are 14 hospitals in the area, might start calling. She has covid, and was just past the muscle aching stage. I remember when I had it after getting through the pain all I did was sleep. So I'm hoping she is too.

Ya, I think at this stage calling the hospitals is a good idea. That is a lot of hospitals to call though. I’m assuming you found out through her emailing you?

Yes I did. What its doing is bringing back the night I lost my mum and it has me paralyzed feeling, can't do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back