• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Any one used Nortriptyline? I am on Endep and due to the side effects I am considering a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms spock

MyPTSD Pro
Any one ever used Nortriptyline? What was it like? What worked? What didn't work? What side effects did you have? (Yes I know our reactions are very individual).

I am on Endep and due to the side effects I am considering a change - dry mouth, increased appetite, jitteriness, anxiety, increased etc. It's been terrible going back on it, and it's made me worse. Suicidal ideation has increased. I feel like I am crawling out of my skin.

I haven't been on it but it sounds as if a change is in order. Anything that makes you more anxious and increases suicidal ideation isn't good. I hope you can find something that works and doesn't make you worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back