• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Bipolar Anybody else dislike Bipolar medication commercials that make us look like crazy f*cks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh the joys of privatized health care! :wtf:

Ask your doctor about OURBRAND!!! ...side effects include <insert auctioneer speed read of 50 symptoms ranging from sudden death to anal leakage.>

Seriously, the anal leakage side effect is almost always snuck in there somewhere, and it alwaaaaaaays cracks me up :hilarious:

That or it’s 30 seconds of commercial & 60 seconds of life threatening side effects said by “the most soothing voice on the planet” :facepalm: Abilify has that down to a science.

The “you’re a bad parent if you don’t use XYZ medicine on your child” ones, though, annoy the f*ck outta me. Oh “All mom’s know...” “Choosy dads who want the BEST for their children...” “Doctor MOM! knows what to do, OURBRAND...” :rolleyes: blahblah f*ckig guilt trip blah.

Last edited:
Gosh, and all I get in here are 40 types of meds for the common cough.

Also painkillers, all with the same active substance, because the red dots are so damned catchy, and look how they move through the bodies before a caring waifu comes and administers the miracular medicine nobody heard of yet (... only the year before then, and then five years ago, and probably also a decade ago). :hilarious:

When I was a kid, we'd often get American commercials with the American cable stations. I used to laugh my ass off at the list of possible side effects. My favourite was the erectile dysfunction pill that can cause your dick to turn black and fall off due to priapism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back