Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Recent site protest via spam, please read.

If there is anyone else who feels they need to voice their unhappiness with their free access to this support website, and believe they have rights here about what features exist, how the site is run or any other nonsense, please just raise a help ticket, let us know, and we will ban you ASAP.

I'm now at less than zero tolerance, if such is possible, I'm at it. It is now ban first for any more nonsense, even the slightest snide remarks or such about how the site is administered, I've had enough. All staff - ban first please to clean out any and all nonsense members.

We have an avenue to discuss issues with administration -- raise a help ticket and discuss it with staff in private. If this is not suitable, again, just let us know and I am happy to ban you immediately.

Cut the shit and get on with helping yourself with your PTSD recovery, not pissing and moaning about how this site is run, what we do to maintain it, its rules or other nonsense. Where we want member input, we ask for it. Otherwise, quit the nonsense and work on yourself -- that is the point of this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.