• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anyone have success with curing a psychosomatic condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasounds

MyPTSD Pro
Since February I have been dealing with a condition that started after different stressors accumulated and I became very anxious. I'd rather not share my condition. Instead, please share approaches that worked for you.

So far I've done the usual variety of options on a continual basis: used alternative and traditional medical approaches, expressed my feelings, made art, received good support, went on a healing retreat, improved my nutrition, practiced creative visualizations, practiced meditation and relaxation techniques, practiced yoga, and done grounding techniques. I recently added chanting. My sleep is excellent.

As every condition is individual, I'd enjoy and be inspired by your successes. Thank you, ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back