• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Appalled at myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamjam

New Here
Along with this site I also belong to a forum that focuses on suicide, this morning I read a post from a suicidal man who stated he was a repeat sex offender. I am feeling conflicted because I have been on the edge like that and know, however I also had to leave before I posted a terrible reply, I mean I almost told him to do the world a favor. I dont want my past to turn me into some bitter and angry person but I dont know how I should be feeling right now.

Is there a way for you to hide the thread? Or honestly, could also be a troll trying to get a reaction, or could be true, or anything in the middle. Who knows. But it's the internet.

I don't think there's a way you "should" be feeling, like I've been mad at people for less controversial posts, just stay out of that thread, or even off the other forum for a bit til it goes away?

I think you have something to be
proud of . ‘Almost’ is a really powerful word. It’s what makes someone - for example - a perp or not.

we are ALLOWED to think and feel how we want. It’s healthy to recognise it and know when not to convert those feelings into actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back