• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Are There Any Jews Here? Happy Passover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

MyPTSD Pro
For all Jewish people, whether you are religious or just following the tradition:

HAPPY PASSOVER!!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps:

I'm not Jewish, but one of my aunts who married into our family is. I've been to Pesach seders at her home before as a kid, but not lately. I really liked that song "Had Gadya" about the little goat. :)

Anyways to anyone Jewish on here, Hag Sameach and Happy Passover!

Linda, will you be having seder at home or at the temple? Lamb? My girlfriend that is a jew was going to have chicken as a substitute of lamb, and was sad about it. (she is also poor). Her husband Victor found a thrown away lottery ticket for $100 dollars, I was so happy for her. Made my week.

I am not very religious, mostly a tradition follower. We have seder at home, an serve all kind of things there, I'm just trying to keep the table reasonably kosher. Yes, we will have lamb, I grilled it.

I'm happy for your friend, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back