• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Research Artistic research about identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noor

Sponsor
Dear MyPTSD community,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Noor, I am 26 years old and living in Italy. I came to this forum a few years ago after being diagnosed with PTSD and still log in from time to time to find some perspective. Currently, I am a student in my final year focused on Art Direction. My last project in school will be about the relationship between one's identity pre- and post trauma. The project is fluid and the outcome has not been decided yet. The plan is to interview willing interviewees about this topic, 'one on one' through the internet. All interviews are anonymous, so your identity will not be shared. I am looking for interviewees that have been diagnosed with PTSD, which is the only requirement. Note that this interview will not focus around trauma details/narrative.

If you have any questions, you are of course free to ask and I invite you to contact me through my private messages.
Hope to hear from you!

Noor

EDIT: Didn't realise there is no option for PM's here, here's my e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Dear MyPTSD community,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Noor, I am 26 years old and living in Italy. I came to this forum a few years ago after being diagnosed with PTSD and still log in from time to time to find some perspective. Currently, I am a student in my final year focused on Art Direction. My last project in school will be about the relationship between one's identity pre- and post trauma. The project is fluid and the outcome has not been decided yet. The plan is to interview willing interviewees about this topic, 'one on one' through the internet. All interviews are anonymous, so your identity will not be shared. I am looking for interviewees that have been diagnosed with PTSD, which is the only requirement. Note that this interview will not focus around trauma details/narrative.

If you have any questions, you are of course free to ask and I invite you to contact me through my private messages.
Hope to hear from you!

Noor
Are you comfortable saying which university you are at?

I might consider this- it’s a topic I think about a lot and I think it needs more contemplation in the arts to hit cultural awareness.

I am very interested in this and would be happy to be interviewed.

However, there is no private messaging here anymore, so you may want to reconsider how you'll manage this for people who want to maintain anonymity.

Are you comfortable saying which university you are at?

I might consider this- it’s a topic I think about a lot and I think it needs more contemplation in the arts to hit cultural awareness.
Hi Mee, thank you for your reply. I haven't realised this forum is without PM's, so I have added an e-mail address in the original post. I'll answer your question(s) there :)

I am very interested in this and would be happy to be interviewed.

However, there is no private messaging here anymore, so you may want to reconsider how you'll manage this for people who want to maintain anonymity.
Hi somerandomguy, thanks for letting me know! I already didn't understand why I couldn't find it anywhere 😅 I have added an e-mail address. In a perfect world I want to do the interviews through skype/..., and it seems fit to arrange this through mail if PM is not available. The final outcome will not share any private info, the interview will also not be shared. It's artistic research, which doesn't have any set rules which makes everything quite flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back