• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ayahuasca Changed How I View Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite some folks on here giving you a rough time, you are awesome and thank you for sharing your experience in your three ceremonies. I had a quite transformative experience myself through the Native American Church here in the states with a Peyote ceremony - I did this following a really traumatic breakup of six years that ended in my significant other cheating. I took my father with me to the NAC the next time for a ceremony of his own and, afterward, he related having silenced an anxious sensation related to some PTSD he had carried with him for some 50 years since Vietnam.

I'm on my way to Peru in October to participate in four Ayahuasca ceremonies myself in order to go deeper into my effort toward healing and exploring modalities in the plant medicine realm that could potentially be of use to my family and friends.

Much love to you, very happy for you, and thanks again for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back