• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Back - Had a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

nov_silence

MyPTSD Pro
I feel weird even writing this. I have been gone for a few months from the forum. I am doing really well... and that's part of the reason why I have been gone. Don't get me wrong, there have been times that I felt really shaky, but just didn't want to talk about it.

I will be on the forum more often. And I apologize for not being around.

Nov

Welcome back Nov. I am not certain I know you, but I know of you and it is lovely to see you back again.

Hi Nov,

Welcome back.. I hope that we cross paths soon. I am sort of new here.

Wendy

Hey, welcome back! We missed you! But don't feel bad about being off--when things are going well, it's a good thing that you're not as interested in the forum.

No apologies allowed Nov. Just glad to have you back and see you doing well.

Funny, I was just thinking about you the other night too!

Looking forward to catching up with you!

bec

Glad to see you wanting to come around again. Very happy you have been doing well.

Welcome back Antoinette.... Did you discover what you were looking for? I hope so... and we all need breaks. No need to apologize for that.

Hello Nov,

No need to apologize for anything. Happy to hear you're doing well. And, what you decide is best for you, IMHO, is best for you. I mean certainly you would never being growing in understanding and healing as much as you're and have, without your personal experience, wise discernment and difficult decisions and ability to decide and choose for yourself.

Nov, unclear right now if what I've tried to say here makes any sense, so I'll say it again, short and sweet......

:smile:

I have faith in you, Nov ! And, I trust All of your process.

sincerely, Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back