• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Batgirl/Evie in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hullo everyone, Brian here. Just a note to inform you all that my cousin Evie, batgirl on this forum, was admitted to hospital this morning. It's for a combination of physical and psychological concerns. She is scheduled for surgery on her stomach, and she is feeling rather down on herself as well. She will be there likely 2-3 weeks. She's not alone, as my mum and dad are going to be with her most of the time. I'll be around on and off, more off than on in the next while as I am leaving on a training mission this weekend. My dad, Jim on the forum, will be around, so if you want to ask anything about Evie you may PM him. Please be assured though she's being looked after, and I'm certain she'll be excited to be back on the forum once she's out of hospital.

Cheers, Brian

Thank you Brian :)
That's really considerate of you.

I'll really miss Batgirl, but I want her to do everything possible to get better!!!
Tell her to take care and try to get some rest

Thanks for letting us know, Brian.

((((Hugs)))) to batgirl and sending wishes that she gets better soon.

batgirl, You'll be missed here, but please take care and wishing you well. Many prayers for you batgirl...you hang in there and you'll come through the other end of this.

Thank you Brian for letting us all know. Please let Evie know that we will be thinking of her.

sincerely, goingonhope

As long as she is getting the care she needs! All that matters.

Brian,
Thanks for the update I have been missing her late night chats I hope that she is getting the rest that she needs and that she heals quickly from this,send her my best and to you to you are a real saint,Thank you for keeping us in the loop Stay safe.-Mouse

THANK YOU brian for the information, she is very well liked and respected here by many. My wife (wildcritter), my daughter (firefighterchic) and I, are sending our best for Evie and family.

Thanks Brian!
Hope she is getting the rest that she needs. Hope you & your family are taking care of yourselves too!
Tell her humphrey says Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back