• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Been Very Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Hi All,

Just a quick note to why I haven't been around the last few days. I have been laid out on my back with a second bout of this damn flu, along with my wife and children. We have all had it since the weekend. We are starting to recover just now, so I will get through all the recent posts in the next day or two hopefully, though we still have a very sick little one, with a secondary ear infection, even though he was on antibiotics... go figure. So we have taken up other alternative medications for him now, which he seems to be improving vastly...

Rest and heal, we will all still be here when you are better :) Extra kisses for the wee one on the head.

Feeling half better, but still a bit flushed. No, the new one is due in November YA... not too far away, but still a little waiting... damn it.

Anthony,

I hope you are feeling better. It's no fun having sick children around but it's even worse when there's sick children around and you're sick too. The flu bug is nasty and can sometimes be hard to get rid of, but eventually you'll get through it.

I'd say if there's anything we can do to help, just let us know...but being on the other side of the world, I'm not sure there's much we can do. Chicken noodle soup always does it for me, especially when it's homemade (but Campbell's will do in a pinch). And get sleep...lots of sleep. It'll help your body heal.:sleep:

When in November is Kerrie-Ann due? My youngest was born November 9 and she's such a sweet child. Do you know what you're having yet (besides the usual answer of "a baby")? I never wanted to know, as I figured if we were supposed to know, we would've been given a pop-up timer of sorts, kinda like they put in the turkeys and chickens. LOL:loopy:

Hang in there. We're here for you, even if you want to whine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back