Belsomra (suvorexant) for sleep?

Rumors

MyPTSD Pro
yes... I was apprehensive at first and I had a few bumpy days but it evened out and now I am getting amazing sleep.... Amazing for me! I usually only sleep about 4 hours. I am up at 3:30-4 am regardless of when I go to bed. I have always been a morning person. I also suffer from waking up and not going back to sleep. So if I go to bed at midnight and I wake up at 12:30...whelp...that is it...30 minutes... This medicine makes me go back to sleep when I wake up. I have taken ambien, sonata, Lunesta, Xanax....etc... nothing has worked. I am grateful for the sleep...

Friday

@Friday what do you do for bad dreams? Did you work on them in therapy? Do EMDR?
I use practical methods to get back to sleep.

When in a nightmare cycle, for example? I “make” my bed 3 times. (For luck, but I could make it 6 times if I wanted). Mattress protector. Sheet. Mattress protector. Sheet. Mattress protector. Sheet. Wake up soaked in sweat & swear? Strip off one layer (mattress protector & sheet), drop in by the washing machine -along with my clothes- on the way to the shower. Rinse off. Get back in a clean/warm/DRY bed, smelling lovely. Fall asleep. Elapsed time? 90 seconds.

As long as I have clean/dry sheets to fall into? I’m Golden.

If I’m in a situation where I’m stuck... stinking of fear and rage... soaked sheets & clothes? I’m pretty much f*cked for the rest of the week.