• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Big Big Thank You For The Party Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

helena

MyPTSD Pro
Thank you to Amethyst for the idea and to Anthony and Nicolette for making it happen.

It was great chatting to all of you I cannot believe how quickly the time went - I just wanted to stay longer but my eyes were drooping!!!

I am too afraid that I will forget someone's name so I wont do a list but to everyone who was there it was great to meet up with you and a lovely way to end Christmas and spend what would have been a freezingly cold, bleak winter night!!

Helena
xx:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Helena and all who dropped in, even just for a short while. It would not have worked if no one turned up, but they did. We had about 17 at one point and it did not get manic with everyone chatting at once.

It was wonderful just to chat with others and have a few laughs, I was in stitches at one point.

We told a few love stories of how we met our other half's, which made a few of us reach for the tissues.

A small idea turned out to be better than I could have hoped for. It was cold last night and I too stayed as long as I could before either I fell asleep on my laptop or got frostbite. Luckily my radiator was already tucked up in bed ready to warm me up.

Thank you to Nicolette and Anthony for helping to make it happen, plus a special one to Nicolette for being the only one to remember to save a present to open.

We mentioned doing it again soon, just for the fun of it. Valentines day was mentioned, but that being a Sunday, maybe the night before would be better.

So thank you all who came for helping to end Christmas in such a special way.

Amethist

Yes, thanks for the party! Amethist, it was like Christmas! Not only was the day special but the anticilation and build up was very exciting. For me anyway!

Thanks!

Sorry to have missed it. My bad for allowing things to get the best of me because this forum is a lovely community and it would have been very cool to say hello. It's very nice to read all the comments and I'll keep a watch for the next one. It sounds like a great time!

Anni

Thanks for having the idea and organising the party! Even though my server went down 3 times and the forum listed me as [undefined]--that we blamed ISH for, it was fun. Thanks for listening to my new love story!

It was great fun seeing so many all join together, I wish I could have stayed longer but it was great !

Great thread Helena and excellent idea Amethist! it was a lot of fun and we got to chat with members we had never chatted with before.

And as a result, there is now talk about meeting in the Bahamas!

So I tip my hat off to you for a great idea that probably helped people who may have been struggling.

JM53

Oh, so it was you Beth.

Thanks to eveyone who made it to the party, it was a great idea & kept me going through what had been a difficult day.

Annette :thumbs-up

Thanks for all the comments, I am glad all enjoyed just a bit of a change from the usual end of Christmas blues. :smile:

It will be great when we can do it again, hopefully very soon. So anyone who has an idea for a reason to have one just shout out. :think:

Those who missed this party will be very welcome at the next. :thumbs-up

Amethist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back