• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Big Brother Fanatic Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Yes, I am coming out of the closet, I am a BB fanatic... I absolutely love the show, and will cancel things to ensure I can watch the series at night. I am a premium member of the BB site also, with a premium live feed on my desktop, catching all the action, uncensored, 24/7.

Come on... who else is a fan?

I've heard alot of buzz about this BB,
haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
Heh, I have my addictions to certian show too,
My bf got me a PVR (records tv) because I can never remember to watch the show on time,
I think I'll set it to record the series,
check out what all the excitment is about.

I watched the first series here, but haven't really got into it. I can't get it 24/7, only the 1-2 hours a day. I don't think work would be too happy about me using the braodband to watch BB!!! they just got rid of ebay access. :(

Damn... denied access to ebay at work! Harsh... for us anyway! I love BB... as it gives me something to really throw myself into for 3 months.

I actually look a bit further into though these days, because its a social experiment of a mental kind. See my drift? Its interesting to know what is going on mentally within those circumstances, and how they avoid getting depressed, angry, annoyed, bored, etc etc. Now you should really be seeing the inner message! These people are socially withdrawn from society, and they have to find ways to amuse themselves and keep their sanity intact.

I think you get the idea of why I throw myself into it so much now than ever before... I learn bits and pieces of an actual live experient that I can determine results for myself, and not just read bits and pieces of what the media desire to feed.

I am assuming what BB stands for. I haven't watched that in awhile, what is happening. I do agree with your analogy too Anthony.

Their just feeling each other out at present Sue... first couple of days. I think the physc assessments are already being internally done though, as many have pointed one out "Anna" as boring, little aptitude, not bright enough to hold a conversation, etc etc, and she is already breaking down in tears with housemates chit chat in regard to her.

Hi Anthony I am a big Survivor fan gives me a good laugh every time I watch it Love It
Jen:smile:

Yer, I used to be right into survivor also... but for some reason lost interest... I put it down to PTSD... Doh! Survivor is good, Big Brother and then Australian Idol / American Idol.

We just started a new season of BB here. I don't watch it, but I hear what's going on cos I have to tell my students to quit talking about it and do some work!
Just finishing American Idol - final next week. What will I do without my weekly dose of Simon Cowell?

I have a very hard time trying to watch my shows now,
My only option is to record the program,
then watch it later, so I can pause, rewind, skip commercials,etc.

Other wise I have a tendancie to get up and leave the room in the middle of the show,
(or at first commercial break, lol)
I get distracted soooo easy

I think those Americain Idol contenstants handle Simon Cowell's comments alot better than I would.
He really makes me boil with some of the things he says,
yet, it is so addicting once you start watching it

Gonna try to stop procrastinating and go save BB
I like the sounds of a social experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back