• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Bipolar Bipolar Type 2 medication (& c-PTSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlestars

Confident
I recently went off of one medication and became depressed, then I became manic. I had bloodwork done for another medication that I take and the results said that my levels were low. I'm being put on a different higher strength medication now (today). This is all for Bipolar Type 2 Disorder, which I have plus c-PTSD. I've been having the usual nightmares and flashbacks which don't help during this manic episode. I maxed out my credit cards and haven't been sleeping. I called a suicide hotline. Just a lot of bad things have been happening lately. Some are my fault, some are beyond my control. I feel like if one stressful event happens I'm going to go off the deep end. I'm scared. I know what to do if things get bad, but I don't want them to get any worse. I feel like a failure and I'm so disappointed. I guess I just needed to vent a little bit. This forum has helped me since I've joined.

Hi, sorry your suffering at the moment. I know how you feel. I'm also super stressed and trying to fend off a full blown panic attack. It is scary! I Hope the new meds work for you. Good that you called the suicide hotline, make use of them if you need too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back