• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Board Stuff Up - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
I do apologise for the little stuff up with the board error tonight. I am actually running a duplicate of this board testing it through an upgrade process and some other features, before taking it live, and I accidentally installed components over the top of this one, instead of the test one. My bad.

Fixed now though and all good once again. I really don't like upsetting a large bunch of PTSD sufferers.... Doh!

:drugs:

Yer....

The upgrade is very nice though, to the latest version of vbulletin, which uses much ajax technology, which means simply, you will edit posts, reply, etc etc, inline, and the forum doesn't reload, thus making posting faster again. It also has many more features for ease of browsing and user control. The quick reply in the newer version allows for hyperlinking and other selections directly, so no having to go advanced when posting in most cases, ie. loading another screen.

I will also be introducing a nice subtle range of avatars for user selection, all of which will be colourful, to then push the theme from black, white with a little grey (Just like PTSD), to black, white and grey, with a little colour.

Basically themed for PTSD sufferers on the way we think, which was outlined when the board was setup in [DLMURL="http://www.ptsdforum.org/thread4.html"]forum colours[/DLMURL].

I have nearly completed my test bench upgrade, so when done and positive it works smoothly, I will shut this board down for about an hour and roll the upgrade over it... and ta da... all better and more techological... :)

Last edited:
thats cool anthony i was worried until i got your reply considering i just discovered your site which is now in my favorites...thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back