• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Bpd / Did At Myptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Consider this a warning shot across key people here who are exhibiting significant BPD / DID behaviour, that if you don't start limiting those aspects here, I will remove you from this site.

cPTSD is not BPD or DID, and whilst cPTSD stems into some of those areas, cPTSD is not as significant as having BPD or DID. There are online communities where you can be supported far better for those disorders than here, being a PTSD community.

The passive-aggressive, denial, manic posting, arguments, agree and disagree nonsense, and all the rest of these disorders symptoms, are not welcome here.

Whilst @joeylittle manages MyPTSD, I am still here, I still watch, and no amount of attempting to email or PC her will save you. I will ban members who exhibit these traits in an out of control manner / unregulated, and bans will begin happening.

I don't care if you claim, or have been diagnosed, DID or BPD, this is a PTSD forum. If you can't control those more serious personality disorder attributes, you will be removed from this community.

Consider yourself warned if applicable to you based on your recent posting behaviour here. Don't ask me if it applies to you, as chances are if you're being a right manipulative shit here, then yes, it applies to you.

@joeylittle is still learning and doesn't come with my decade + of experience. Hold zero doubt though, I will step-in and ban first, ask questions second. There are too many here suddenly claiming DID / BPD and hiding behind their personal walls of BS. It doesn't cut it with me.

PTSD, cPTSD, and its immediate associated symptoms and disorders. BPD and DID are not associated disorders, they're personality disorders, beyond the scope of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back