• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Brain protein changes could explain how concussions affect patients

Status
Not open for further replies.

myptsd

MyPTSD Pro
Traumatic brain injuries, whether suffered from a blow on the football field or the battle field, can be devastating, leading to disability and shortened lives. However, little is known about how different levels of injury and time affect the brain, hindering efforts to develop effective treatments. Scientists now report results from rodent studies showing that signaling molecules are likely involved in mild cases, also known as concussions.
RvmW_tUMKCI

Dead Link Removed

I’ve had several since childhood. The last was 13 months ago, and I’m finding that I’m having difficulty in several areas of memory. I know where things go or are, but will automatically look somewhere else. Try to put ignition key into house door and door key into ignition. Other things too, but those just bug the shit out of me. I’ve been wondering if latest concussion was culprit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back