• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Death Broken up about a child murder in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleoc

MyPTSD Pro
More than seven days ago, a five-year-old boy with autism was being searched for by the entire community. His grandmother desperately wanted to find him. Volunteer searchers were told not to bring their horses on the search because he was afraid of them.

More than a hundred people joined the search because the nights were cold and the community was afraid for him. He was mute, too. Very sweet boy.

It turned out his mom and dad both knew he had been dead. In fact, his father had killed him.

I'm just so broken up over this. I really wanted to not post this here because I'm not the one who should be sad, but I am. It's bothering me so much.

I'm also frustrated because I've seen horrible people who were barely human up close and personal, so why do I keep getting surprised when I find out others like that exist?

So many people wanted to help but it was just too late. What if that had been my twin brother? He was a lot like him at that age.

I feel so sad for his grandmother and for every volunteer who tried to locate him. It's so unfair

This happened a long time ago, but an anonymous person sent a letter that suggests the boy is still alive

The mom claims she got rid of him and dropped him off on the road after her family got rid of her dogs and she got tired of caring for the boy

I am hopeful that he is still alive. A lot of people are looking West

Just thought y’all might like the update, it’s sort of hopeful, kind of, in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back