1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Broken up about a child murder in my area

Discussion in 'Death' started by littleoc, Apr 20, 2018.

1. littleoc

littleoc Making everywhere I go a better place Premium Member Donated

More than seven days ago, a five-year-old boy with autism was being searched for by the entire community. His grandmother desperately wanted to find him. Volunteer searchers were told not to bring their horses on the search because he was afraid of them.

More than a hundred people joined the search because the nights were cold and the community was afraid for him. He was mute, too. Very sweet boy.

It turned out his mom and dad both knew he had been dead. In fact, his father had killed him.

I'm just so broken up over this. I really wanted to not post this here because I'm not the one who should be sad, but I am. It's bothering me so much.

I'm also frustrated because I've seen horrible people who were barely human up close and personal, so why do I keep getting surprised when I find out others like that exist?

So many people wanted to help but it was just too late. What if that had been my twin brother? He was a lot like him at that age.

I feel so sad for his grandmother and for every volunteer who tried to locate him. It's so unfair

Freida, Ronin, mumstheword and 2 others like this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Active Member

This is so so sad. I'm struggling to find the right words to say @littleoc , but you have every right to be sad because you are an empathetic person who can't understand how people can do such atrocious things.
    Life can be so unfair sometimes. Sending gentle hugs.

Freida, mumstheword and littleoc like this.
  4. mumstheword

mumstheword I'm a VIP Premium Member Donated

So terrible. So sad. (((((Hugs)))))@ littleoc

bellbird and littleoc like this.
  5. Freida

Freida Been There, Done That, Lived to Tell the Story Premium Member

because you are a kind, loving, decent human being. Don't ever lose that

bellbird and littleoc like this.