• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Can you help me now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phemstros

New Here
What do I do when I am in a situation where 5 minutes I was in total control? But now the music terrifies me and I ambreathing my fear out. I know this is dramatic but I was only diagnosed a few months and I know I am supposed to talk but I don't because how can I?

i don't know what to do now even though I do, and also if you tell me to kill myself I am not fussed I would have done that a decade ago, jist tell me something at all.

I have so many questions but those are easy, I guess this is how I start, I am alrrady calming down. Myjaw is still tight but I don't want to kill the guy behind me anymore. That does feel better

I also just realised, I thought I just wrote 1,000 words, but not. Please talk to me

Welcome to the community! @phemstros

For more about us do check out our Community Constitution & New Member Information

We’re peer to peer support, rather than set up for crisis support.

If you’re looking for people to connect with in real time?

3 great resources

Veterans

UK hotlines & warmlines

US crisis & hotlines

US warmlines

hello phemstros. welcome to the forum. sorry for what brings you here, but glad you are here.

i suggest you take a moment to celebrate the progress you made in posting this. you ARE talking about it. well done. i find that taking the time to celebrate those small victories, such as speaking out in place of repressing, makes it easier to remember for the next spin on the not-so-merry-go-round.

vent freely. vent often. you are not alone. listening. . .
welcome aboard.

Take some slow deep breaths. Are you in a safe place right now?
Thank you, yes. I am ok now

hello phemstros. welcome to the forum. sorry for what brings you here, but glad you are here.

i suggest you take a moment to celebrate the progress you made in posting this. you ARE talking about it. well done. i find that taking the time to celebrate those small victories, such as speaking out in place of repressing, makes it easier to remember for the next spin on the not-so-merry-go-round.

vent freely. vent often. you are not alone. listening. . .
welcome aboard.
Thank you. I will try to think about this today and I think the day will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back