• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Can't Take Much More - The Nightmares are Terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

sally

Learning
how long does it take for the crazies to go away
I'm so tired of wakeing up screaming and hitting and kicking my poor husband. I spend the nights wakeing the floor till dawn "I call it the night monsters" when I see some-one with a hoodie on. I can't move my feet want to run but my body won't. my head can't hear Tom speak to me! all I can do is stand there and wait for the man to rob the clerk.
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop... This feeling that some-one is behind me is making me jumpier that a cat in a room full of rocking chairs..I can't even rember to change my clothes with out being reminded.NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE! but I do want my life back when I enjoyed the most was making people smile,I want to be that happy person again.
I want my grandkids to spend the night like they use too.
I want the man who did this to me to say he's sorry!!!
I want the screaming in my head to SHUT-UP
I was the person that handled anything and everything the one others came to for advice.now I'm learing to read and write again. my speech is slurred now.:wall:
sally

You will be surprised just how much you can take actually Sally. Your feeling from the symptoms only, instead you need to be looking at the core of the problems. What really is an apology going to do for you if you don't believe it yourself? Your life is not going to just change, you have to do a lot of work on yourself to make it change, to go after what your wanting above....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back