• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Car crash - Not Diagnosed But Feeling Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeOWElay

New Here
On 11/26/06, I was hit by a drunk driver. Here's a link to some pics

westwoodfire.com/index.cfm?fs=news.newsView&News_ID=215

I'm alive, but sometimes I feel like I want to jump into traffic. I was pretty independent and its been hard dealing with all the assistance I need to get the most simplest things done.

I'm in the process of learning how to walk again and I'm racked with pain throughout the day.

I'm very withdrawn and don't want to deal with my wife and/or kids. I still love them to death, but it seems like they just don't know what's going on.

I haven't seen a therapist yet, but I'm cut from the skeptical cloth, so I can't even see them really helping me, since they haven't been through what I've been through either.

I couldn't find a car crash survivors forum, but through the research ended up here. It seems like you guys have a good grasp on PTSD.

<end ramble>

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

There are quite a few people from car crashes on here. Look around, lot's of information to read.

bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back