• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

CBD oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys! Great news!

I got CBD oil this morning and started using it right after. My psychiatrist and my therapist both think its a great idea.

It's known to help with a lot of my symptoms and I hope it does. I really need a good night's sleep.

Do any of you have experience with CBD oil?

I’ve used it a couple of times but not long term. I found that it helped me relax my muscles like weed does (which was a relief) without the paranoia/bad head state that can accompany weed for me. So I’m interested in using more of it. I do have friends who say it has helped with their anxiety. Unfortunately only have the topical stuff available near me :(.

Congratulations, I just started taking CBD the month before last and I find it really helps with sleep. I hope that you have the same success with it.

I started last year with cbd. It helps and my experience is that it works best once u find ur sweet spot dose.

For sleep i take thc with cbd, indica.
For daytime cbd sativa with very very low thc.
For days i know are symptomatic and vigilant i take a hybrid cbd. I noticed i do not rev up into monster mode as fast which lets me observe and ground myself.

The oil takes 2 to 3hrs to fully kick in for me

Hey, guys! Great news!

I got CBD oil this morning and started using it right after. My psychiatrist and my therapist both think its a great idea.

It's known to help with a lot of my symptoms and I hope it does. I really need a good night's sleep.

Do any of you have experience with CBD oil?
Hi I’ve tried lots of cbd, extract labs is ok, cheaper oils I’d be wary, I’ve just bought ignite cbd, bought oil and vape pen, I chose calm one, I think with me some cbd can be too stimulating, I found this with cbd distillery, I also found cbd brothers good, the indica oil, but it is expensive and waste a lot as bottle is not very good

I got a hold of charlottes web flower.
Helps with pain. When my pain is managed well i am less irritable.

I have been trying different brands of oil recently trying to save money and i found the efficacy to be weak compared to the license productions.

Too bad CannTrust is suspended by govt. they had quality oil with awesome disability pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back